Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Photo By photographer Mark Micallef


The Good  Samaritan!!!


The Good Samaritan!!!

Women's  Talk

Women's Talk

Poverty

Poverty


RED

RED

The Lord

The Lord

Nina

Nina

Nina

Nina

Karmenu

Karmenu

Band Master

Band Master

Band Master

Band Master

The Look

The Look


Carmelo

Carmelo

Glamour

Glamour

Beauty

Beauty

Glamour

Glamour

The Look

The Look

SUE

SUE

The Golden  Man

The Golden Man

Nina

Nina

Elegance

Elegance


Photographer Biography:

Mark Micallef: Photographer at photo.netI was born in 1973 and work as an art teacher in a secondary school in Malta. I started my art studies from a young age. However beside painting, another form of art which has always intrigued me along the years is photography. My interest in photography was even more stimulated after attending a ‘Starting Photography’ course at the Malta Photographic Society, which resulted in winning an honourable mention in the final project assignment. This encouraged me to take photography more professionally. I invested in my first digital SLR after finishing this course and continue to participate regularly in the Society’s weekly meetings and competitions. I own a Nikon D80. Moreover, I had the encouragement of some of my friends and colleagues at work who also take this hobby very seriously. Today, photography gives me the opportunity to be more observant and sensitive to the environment that surrounds me. Photo.net is helping me to enrich my ideas with others who share the same hobby as I am. Finally, I would like to thank everyone who visits my portafolio and contribute with his/her critique. I appreciate it a lot. Thanks.

source: http://www.photo.net